1. The thought that you might need a "do you trust me?" conversation before meeting your SO's parents.
2. The fear that the anxiety won't be worth it.
3. The "what do they think of me?" moment.
4. Will the parents make you look this terrified?
5. Your dad being held back by your mom would never be a good sign.
6. These. Faces.
7. No-one wants to cross an angry mom.
8. You might wanna check that their siblings have your back before the meeting.
9. And you definitely don't want the love of your life telling you to leave as soon as you've stepped up.
10. It's the ultimate walk of shame!
11. Nobody needs this much family drama!
12. Don't worry guys, meeting the parents is usually awesome!
Do parents totally love you? Let us know in the comments.