1. It probably started out as a simple misunderstanding.
Although you totally won't admit that!
2. But soon you just can't see eye-to-eye.
And now you're officially "in a fight."
3. You try your best to pretend that you're not mad.
But somehow your face always seems to give it away!
4. You'll do anything to avoid talking to them.
"Well of course I'll come over and help you do your homework!"
5. You get annoyed that they still haven't texted you to apologize.
Because you're way too stubborn to say it first!
6. You might take your frustration out on the odd inanimate object or two.
Screaming into a pillow can also be rather therapeutic...
7. After a while you start to feel a little lonely.
"That's where they always sat..." *sigh*
8. And you regret pushing them away.
"What have I done?!"
9. Eventually, one of you will break the stalemate.
You realize that it's just getting silly.
10. It might be a little awkward at first.
11. But it's not long before you're able to laugh it off.
"Why were we fighting?!"
12. And say those magic words:
Because you remember that all that really matters is you're crazy about each other!
Did you totally relate to this?
Let us know in the comments below.