1. When she removed the disc that showed footage of Ashley running over Wilden.
She TOTALLY saved Hanna's mom.
2. And then when later she gave it to Hanna so she could destroy it.
That's what friends do, right?
3. When she acted so calm and collected after the fire at Thornhill Lodge.
"Do you think we'd be sitting here if anyone saw us?" Wise words. Wise words.
4. When she said this to Emily:
When you think about it, Mona kind of DID make Emily a lot stronger.
5. When she told the Liars everything she knew.
It was REALLY hard not to hate her at this point -- it was incredible hearing everything she had to say!
6. When she got all the Liars coffee.
She knew exactly how they all took their coffee! It was so sweet. Spencer's especially was sweet. Three sugars sweet to be exact.
7. When she said this:
And we DID kind of like it.
8. When she reconnected with Hanna.
*cries* This was SUCH a beautiful moment.
9. And then agreed to take her shopping to take her mind off things.
YAY! Our fave duo were back in town.
10. But then she could tell that Hanna hadn't enjoyed their day together.
And you know the weird thing? We were kind of on Mona's side.... We felt really bad for her!
11. And this totally broke us:
12. But then right at the end of the episode, we knew Mona was now on the same team as the Liars.
And there was nothing the Liars could do about it. And what's more? We LIKED it.
How did you feel about Mona at the beginning of Season 4? Do you think that this was when Mona began to become a Liar?
Tell us in the comments!