There were a few fans out there who used to think that Aria was A.D. The main theory was that she was Mary's second child and that A.D. stood for "Aria Drake," but that was totally blown out of the water in the 7A Finale. And in the latest episodes of Pretty Little Liars, there have been more and more moments that seem to prove that Aria is not the one controlling the final A-Game. Check them out below and then tell us who you suspect using the PLL Suspect Tracker, brought to you by SIMPLE Mobile.
1. When she got that first video call from someone we assumed was A.D., and they had her file.
A small part of us used to think Aria's missing file was a clue that she might be A.D., but now we know that someone else has it.
2. When she got her second video call and said:
A.D. would never want out. They started the game and they want to finish it (although we all hope that they're going to fail miserably).
3. When she tried to see who was driving that car.
Sydney stopped her. It doesn't look like either Aria or Sydney are A.D...but we do know A.D. is someone pretty terrifying.
4. When she got a message from A.D. that was meant only for her.
It is pretty difficult to anonymously text yourself. Difficult, but not impossible...
5. When she came "face-to-face" with A.D.
Whatever that video effect is, it's seriously creepy!
6. And then when A.D. asked Aria for info on the other Liars' activities.
A.D. hung up as soon as they learned about Hanna and Spencer's conversation with Charlotte's father -- it definitely seems like A.D. and Charlotte were connected.
7. When she was told to collect her own black hoodie.
We are pretty sure A.D. would already have one.
8. When we saw her replace Emily's beloved mobile with A.D.'s sinister one.
There's no way she would have chosen to do that...although her face did look pretty evil for a second.
9. And then when she trashed the entire room.
This was heartbreaking.
10. When Emily came looking for her and she totally panicked.
If Aria really was A.D. she would not have freaked out like that.
11. And she wouldn't have left an earring behind.
Sloppy A.D. work, Aria. Just sloppy.
12. And finally, if she was A.D., she probably wouldn't have completely broken down.
Our poor girl doesn't know what to do!
Watch the latest episodes of Pretty Little Liars right here on Freeform!
And share your A.D. theories with us in the comments.