1. When she was trapped in 'The Hole,' which let's face it, looked TERRIFYING!
But then, wasn't this just karma catching up with her?
2. When she returned to Rosewood and was more worried about Alison than A.
Come on Mona, there were bigger things to worry about!
3. When Lesli shouted at her and she looked so heartbroken!
But it was Mona's fault that Lesli was questioned by the police in the first place, so she did kind of have a point...
4. When Hanna and Spencer caught Mona in Radley.
Stealing the file that THEY wanted!
5. And THEN when she followed them into Lesli's lab.
Was she, or was she not, working for A?!
When she arranged a meeting between the Liars and Lesli, but then Lesli never showed.
Was Mona playing them?!
6. When she tearfully said that Charlotte should be released.
Although Hanna thought Mona's testimony would be "the nail in the coffin," Mona surprised everyone with an emotional plea on Charlotte's behalf.
7. When Mike wanted her back.
And we SO wanted them to be together again, but did Mona deserve him after all she put him through?
8. When we found out that Mona killed Bethany.
No one liked Bethany, but that did sort of make Mona a murderer...
9. When Mona followed the Liars into A's lab.
Mona was bordering on stalking, but if she hadn't been there, the Liars would never have escaped.
10. When she left Yvonne's phone behind for Spencer to find.
I mean, whose side was this girl on?!
11. When Mona turned up at Hanna's bridal shower with the dream wedding book they made in eighth grade.
We all teared up, but did Hanna even want her there?
12. When she helped Veronica win the election.
She genuinely looked pleased that Veronica won, but we all know how good an actress she is!
13. When she told Spencer that she's not the enemy and hadn't been for a long time.
Look at that angelic face - we wanted to believe her so badly!
So what do you think? Love her or hate her? Let us know in the comments below!
Tune in to Freeform to catch the Season 7 premiere of PLL on Tuesday, June 21 at 8pm|7c!