1. Emily asked Maya out on a date for the very first time!
Weren't they just the cutest?
2. And Maya was being delightfully coy about it.
We really loved her.
3. Lucas absolutely LOVED Hanna's idea for the yearbook.
Could it have been any more obvious that he was in to her? Um, NO.
4. Hanna talked Aria into going on a date with Noel.
She has such a way with words.
5. And it was the most awkward date EVER.
6. Emily's dad announced that he was coming home.
7. We learned that Hanna tried to stick up for Lucas when he was being tormented by Alison.
Remember when Alison used to call him 'Hermie'? *cries*
8. Byron Montgomery and Ashley Marin bonded over being single parents.
We're not gonna lie -- that flirty thing they had going on was WEIRD.
9. Sean was starting to get jealous of Hanna's friendship with Lucas.
What was his problem?
10. Ian turned up at Alison's memorial.
We thought it was weird then, but now we know why!
What was your favorite thing about this episode?
Let us know in the comments below!