How are you guys getting on without Pretty Little Liars in your lives? We're struggling, which is why we thought we'd write down all the things we're missing the most about the show. Check them out below then fill that PLL shaped hole by watching Freeform's new show The Bold Type.
1. Everything that Hanna says.
This girl had the most hilarious way with words.
2. All of Emily's feels.
Out of all the Liars, Emily was definitely the most sensitive. We loved her for it.
3. Ali's strength and independence.
We always admired her for it, although it did mean that it took her a whole seven seasons to admit she had feelings for Emily.
4. Aria's incredible taste in fashion.
To say her tastes were "quirky" is an understatement.
5. Spencer's intelligence and way with words.
She always knew exactly what to say.
6. The genius who is Mona.
She may have been the original A, but we always kind of loved her. We were so glad she managed to steal the game back at the end of PLL -- it belongs to her and only her!
7. Those A texts.
We're not sure any A message topped that first group one.
8. The Wine Moms.
"Oh gosh, I spilled."
9. The show's insane twists and turns.
Alison's return, all the A reveals, Spencer's adoption, Alison's pregnancy...there's just too many to count!
10. The sound of Jenna's stick.
We never really liked Jenna all that much, but she was always such an important part of PLL. And the sound of her stick always marked an important plot development.
11. Emison and their perfect little family.
We could watch Ali telling Emily she loves her until the end of time.
12. Spoby and their love of scrabble.
Spencer got a lot of points for "limerence" though...
13. Haleb. Everything about Haleb.
These two were #RelationshipGoals.
14. The way that Ezria could work through anything.
Nothing would break these two up. Not even Aria's ugly cry.
15. But most of all, we miss the Liars' friendship.
It was everything 💕.
What do you miss the most about PLL? Tell us in the comments!
And don't forget to check out The Bold Type -- we have a feeling PLL fans will love this show.