1. Toby and Caleb comparing notes on what everyone knows about Alison.
2. Toby making Caleb coffee.
Keeping his bro caffeinated. It's gonna be a long night!
3. This wonderfully detailed map and timeline.
These guys have a lot of time on their hands...
4. Toby making notes on his notepad.
The best detectives work in pairs.
5. Caleb asking the important questions.
And using fun colored post-its! The man appreciates stationery.
6. The boys taking turns on the research.
It's such a fair system!
7. Caleb making Toby a sandwich.
Don't starve during the investigation, team.
8. The boys going undercover.
Great cover story, Caleb!
9. Caleb pulling some slick bribery moves.
Casually sliding money across the table...
10. Getting the information they need about "A"s flightplan.
The pilot was John Smith, and Caleb is Pocahontas! What a fun couple.
11. Toby inviting Caleb to crash at his place.
SleepBROver! The best kind.
12. Caleb leaping into action when Nigel tries to run.
The man is an athlete!
13. Caleb stealing Nigel's phone.
You can run, Nigel, but you can't call or text anyone! #Burn
14. The boys telling Spencer about the results of their investigation.
15. Caleb putting in earphones so that Toby and Spencer can talk.
Or make-out. Privacy is key.
16. Spencer saying that the boys were playing "Hardy Boys".
Which they were, and we loved it. Long live Team Taleb!
What was your favorite Taleb moment of season four?
Tell us in the comments!