1. Spencer asking "Furey or 911?" when the Liars finally decided to get the cops involved in figuring out where Hanna was.
That girl is crushing hard!
2. Marco saying to Toby that he wasn't sure "how much of a threat a blind girl can be." This guy has clearly not spent much time with Jenna!
Toby also seemed pretty reluctant to leave Rosewood...
3. Sparks flying between Sparco!
4. Hanna and Noel dominating the local news.
5. Mona listening in on Jenna's messages to Noel.
6. Alison feeling nauseous!
And we thought it was just because of Paily!
7. Jenna rocking "jungle red," her preferred lip color from Season 1.
It was also Alison's color!
8. Marco finding out exactly what Spencer's favorite food and drinks order was... right down to the "crushed, not cubed" ice.
All while not tattling on his informant!
9. Hanna's scars from A.D. torturing her.
10. This moment between Ezra and Nicole who'd been missing, presumed dead, for 3 whole years!
11. Spencer giving Toby the book from her night stand as a parting gift.
12. Toby's face as Spencer walked away broke us all.
13. Paige calling Emily her girlfriend.
14. Hanna hilariously quizzing the guy from the lab about whether his "beard hair" could have affected the results of Noel's blood test.
15. The Liars' awesome plan of recording their voices so it sounded like they were safely still in the house.
16. Toby's unsent message to Spencer. What was he going to say?
And is he resting on his Scrabble board too? Our hearts are breaking!
17. The namesake of the school for the blind.
18. This creepy doll making Elm Street feel even spookier!
19. Jenna saying "I smell your blood" to Spencer.
20. Was it really A.D. that drove Jenna away from the scene of the crime?!
Who could it be?