1. If you're kidnapped, he won't stop searching until you're back safe in his arms!
2. He'll always be there to protect you.
3. He'll get along really well with your friends!
He would never make you choose between them.
4. And he'll always help them when they're in need.
He has such a good heart!
5. As well as helping your friends, he'll help your family too!
Remember when he prevented Mike from being expelled?
6. He'll give you space if you need to think about things.
7. And even if you haven't figured everything out, he'll still be there for those late night hugs!
8. He looks great topless!
Which probably isn't the most important attribute, but it sure helps!
9. He's a kick-ass cook!
Mmm... no slaving over the hot stove for you!
10. And he'll always know when you need a glass of champagne!
11. He'll literally take a bullet for you!
If that's not being a great husband, then we don't know what is!
12. He became estranged from his wealthy family in order to make his own way in the world!
Which also means that you won't have any pesky in-laws to deal with! BONUS!
13. Both his students AND the other staff loved him when he was a teacher!
He is one likeable guy!
14. And not only is he a great writer, but he's also a great businessman!
Is there no end to his talents?!
15. He'll make the perfect sidekick!
And won't be afraid of breaking the law for you!
16. He won't give you grief for having your ex-boyfriend in your life.
17. And he'll stay calm even when your ex-boyfriend tries to make things difficult.
18. He'll always put you first.
Before friends, family, career - you name it!
19. He won't be afraid to stand up for your love.
Remember when he told Aria's parents about their relationship?!
20. He knows all the best places to kiss!
21. And that it's super romantic to kiss in the rain!
22. In fact, he's a pretty romantic guy overall!
How AMAZING was that proposal?!
It looks like Aria might still need some persuading.... So why do you think Ezra would make the perfect husband?!
And don't forget to tune in for the next PLL Episode on Tuesday, August 2 at 8pm/7c!