When we first heard the name E. Lamb it was Toby's alias while he was working on the A-team.
He used the badge to get into Radley to see Mona.
But then when Spencer was admitted to Radley in Episode 69, she discovered that E. Lamb is a real person!
Eddie Lamb to be precise.
Here are 7 things we learned from him:
1. The staff badges at Radley had to be changed because they had problems with people using them to get in and out!
And we all know who those people were!
2. He didn't seem to know that Toby had been using his ID.
But can we really believe him? Spencer seems to trust him...
3. He knew Mona while she was in Radley.
And she definitely seems to have made an impression on him...
4. Then he revealed that they had also been having issues with the Radley visitor badges.
Wait, didn't Wren work at Radley?
5. And that Spencer was staying in the room Mona had when she was a patient!
Surely that wasn't just a coincidence?
6. Later he told her that he had once known a boy called Toby.
Hold on. Toby's mom was in Radley? How are we only finding out about this NOW?!
7. Then seemed to suggest that he knows his Toby and Spencer's are one in the same.
But what ISN'T he telling us? He must know more!
What did you think of Eddie Lamb when we first met him?
Tell us in the comments below.