Hanna was trying super hard to put on a brave face after her breakup with Caleb, but the cracks were starting to show. In S4E16, Ashley knew her daughter was not coping so she did her best to be there for her and give some much-needed words of advice. As a woman who's known her fair share of heartache, we can't think of anyone better to be around post-breakup than Ms. Marin! Here's why:
1. She'll stop you from doing anything you might regret later.
We've all been there post-breakup. You want to make a change, like getting rid of all your clothes, or changing your hairstyle, or even getting an ill-advised tattoo...
2. Or rushing into a rebound.
Kissing someone else can make you feel better for about five minutes, until you realize you're only doing it because you miss your ex.
3. When you're not thinking clearly, she's willing to step in and take charge.
She's not being bossy, she's just stopping you from making a big mistake!
4. And she wouldn't be afraid to throw you a bit of sass if she thinks you need it.
Sometimes tough love is the best medicine.
5. She'll give you space to grieve, but she won't let you wallow for too long.
Even you know that you can't stay in your sweats and live on ice cream forever.
6. Somehow she knows exactly what you need to help you start to get over it.
Listening to sad music on repeat isn't always the answer.
7. And will find a way to make you smile again.
Mrs. Marin, you are the best!
Do you love Ashley too?
Tell us why you think she's an awesome PLL mom in the comments.