1. When Spencer saw someone in his house but he denied it.
There was definitely someone in there!
2. Then that time she saw him covering up the windows.
What did he have to hide?
3. In the flashback when Ali said this:
Why did she seem to hate him so much?!
4. That time he told Toby he thought he'd just been in the wrong place at the wrong time, then added:
When exactly had he "been there"?!
5. And when he gave this lame excuse for Melissa coming over:
We just didn't know if we could believe him or not.
6. When he made a point of telling Spencer and Toby that he couldn't invite them in.
It totally seemed like he had something to hide!
7. The moment when the bloody bandages fell out of his trash bags.
And he looked just a little too uncomfortable about it.
8. When he stood watching Spencer and Toby while they were alone in the yard.
9. The part when there was a menacing shadow standing at the window of the house.
And then we were convinced that Jason was not to be trusted!
What did you think of Jason when he returned to Rosewood?
Tell us in the comments below.