The final episode of Pretty Little Liars gave us so much.
There were shocks, scares, and beautiful moments of love and friendship between the PLL cast ❤️. There were also lots of great throwbacks and Easter eggs to make PLL fans feel super nostalgic. Take a look at all the ones we spotted in our round up below. Then watch the final episode again to see if you can spot any more or read our Pretty Little Liars series finale recap.
1. Hanna and Alison talk about the infamous Bridget Wu.
She's been mentioned at least once in every season of PLL, usually in connection to some Rosewood High gossip or for her outrageous partying. The last time we heard about her was when Emily was sent a photo of her with her dress on backwards at prom in S6E9.
PLL fans love Aria's ugly cry too. None of us will ever forget that very tearful scene on the ski lift from S4E20.
3. The PLL show writers make a cameo on the golf cart.
Blink and you'll miss them!
4. Alison makes a significant name drop in this scene.
Jenn Gerstenblatt is actually the Freeform executive who covers Pretty Little Liars.
You know the truck? The one she bought for him, the one Toby first told her he loved her in front of?!
6. This bright student has a family connection to the show.
He's I. Marlene King's son, Emerson.
7. And it's I.Marlene King's younger son, Atticus, and her partner, Shari, who visit Mona's doll shop.
8. Did you think these girls looked familiar?
That's because they're the little girls from the Christmas special in season 5.
9. Did you recognize the song that played during Aria's breakdown?
It's the same one that played when Ali's body was discovered during the pilot episode. It also played when Maya's body was discovered in the final episode of season 2.
10. Are you a PLL book fan? This one's for you.
The camp they're subtly referring to is the Christian camp Emily was sent to in the books.
11. Spencer and Toby play Scrabble together on a bed.
Just like they did during their stakeout at the motel in S1E19 and in Spencer's room S5E16. Be still our Spoby hearts ❤️.
12. This steamy Ezria moment may have seemed a little familiar.
That's because it's a throwback to when they slept together after they reunited in S5E5.
13. Speaking of Maya, Hadley is her niece.
It's no wonder Emily expected more of Hadley. Maya was such a wonderful, accepting person.
14. The PLL moms drink wine together.
We love the Wine Moms. If only Pam had been there to complete the quartet -- or maybe their mysterious escape from the basement has put her off vino for good.
15. We got a double dose of déjà vu in this scene.
Not only did it recreate Mona's A reveal from the season 2 finale, but the piano music that was playing was the same music that played while Spencer cried outside Toby's door in S3E16.
16. The show writers can be spotted again in the London bar scene, along with I. Marlene King's assistant.
17. This beautiful moment was the final scene shot of the entire series.
Excuse us while we tear up a little...
18. The music that plays during the wedding is pretty special.
It's Ezria's theme, which has played during many of their special moments. It first played when Aria went to see Ezra in his classroom in the pilot.
19. Did you catch this throwback to the pilot episode?
We're glad Hanna decided to hand Emily a tissue instead of a hip flask this time.
20. You must have recognized Ezria's wedding photographer?
It was the one and only I. Marlene King! Wasn't she brilliant?
Did you spot any more Easter eggs or throwbacks in the finale? Tell us what they were in the comments.
And if you're still not ready to say goodbye to PLL, watch the latest episodes of Season 7B here on Freeform.