1. When Valentine tells her he's sorry for the way things had turned out.
What? Valentine's "sorry"?! It's too bad Jocelyn didn't hear this because he'll probably never utter those words again.
2. When Valentine reminisces about their wedding and the time Jocelyn said their "hearts were one."
Ok, so she probably knows she said this, but she won't know that Valentine still remembers it!
3. When Valentine tells her he loves her.
Ugh, would she even want to hear this?
4. When Valentine tells her that Clary has The Mortal Cup.
Aww, she'd be so proud! And maybe a little worried...
5. And that he knows Clary is his daughter and that he's going to have to make up for lost time.
How would she even respond to this?! Something makes us think she probably wouldn't be pleased!
6. When Clary tells her to wake up.
We're heartbroken that Jocelyn will never know this...
7. When Luke says, "Jocelyn, I'm taking you home."
It's not what he says, but they way he says it!
8. And then when he tells her that they missed the wedding of the year.
A wedding that was gatecrashed by a Warlock, declaring his love to a Shadowhunter who was just about to say "I do"?! Man, she'd be sorry if she knew she'd missed this!
9. Aaaaand when he says that they too, will be able to share their love openly one day.
We teared up a little.
10. When Hodge tells Valentine that he'll give him the Mortal Cup if Valentine helps him break his punishment rune.
Ok, so Hodge wasn't actually speaking to Jocelyn, but she was there and she did miss out on some pretty important information.
What do you think is the biggest thing Jocelyn missed out on?
Tell us in the comments below!