13 Struggles That Every Last Minute Holiday Shopper Knows All Too Well
With the holidays just around the corner, it's probably time to start wrapping up that Christmas shopping. But if you're anything like us, you'll have left it to the last minute AGAIN. Our wonderful Shadowhunters showcase what we can expect on our mad dash around the mall perfectly!
1. When you see "out of stock" on every single item you want while online shopping.
2. When you realize that the shipping deadlines have already passed you by.
3. When people inform you that they finished all their Christmas shopping two weeks ago.
4. When you have no idea what to get for Boo and the store clerk asks you if you're finding everything okay.
5. When you ask people what they want and they say, "Oh, I don't mind, surprise me."
6. When the shop assistants ask you if you're okay every five minutes.
Recommended for you:
7. When you finally find the perfect present after hours of searching. But then you see how much it costs.
8. When you regroup and find the present you've actually been looking for - but it's sold out.
9. When you hear "Santa Baby" again. And then again.
10. When you find a store that has a place to sit down!
11. When you're trying to remember just one thing that your grandma has expressed an interest at any point, ever!
12. When they announce the store is closing and you're still wandering around empty handed.
13. When you finally reach the check out and realize that you don't have to go through this again for another year.