1. A painting you can hide in when people barge into your house!
No offense, Clary.
2. Priceless antiques to impress your guests!
But no touching!
3. A massive fireplace to pace in front of while waiting for good or bad news!
Where else can you pace? The hallway like an amateur?
4. Landscape wallpaper that makes you feel like you're on a bridge!
The ladies will love it!
5. A blue velvet chair to relax in while your old flame begs for a favor!
Make sure you color coordinate your outfit to match the furniture.
6. Stone pillars to... hold the roof up and prevent the whole building from collapsing!
Elegant and practical.
7. A neon exit sign so that people know how to get out of your house!
Otherwise they may never leave.
8. A large wooden desk for reading, writing, and turning friends into Vampires!
9. A secret blood refrigerator hidden behind a large oil canvas!
Just in case your friend suffers a major injury and refuses to go to a real hospital.
10. Beautiful stained glass windows to create mood lighting!
Or just to make you feel like you're underwater.
11. Bookshelves so huge that you need to use a ladder to reach the top shelves!
It's the easiest way to let people know that you're smarter than them.
12. A marble bust that may, or may not, have been stolen from an art gallery!
Either way you can impress people by pretending you carved it yourself.
13. A fancy four-poster bed with red curtains draped around the edges!
You can close them when your parents start gossiping about their secret past while you're trying to sleep.
14. Several priceless Fabergé eggs scattered around the room!
Real eggs just don't give off the same luxurious vibes.
Which Shadowhunters decor do you want to copy?
Tell us in the comments!