1. Angels, we have so much news for you this week!
2. Are you ready to catch up with the magical cast of Shadowhunters?
3. David has been working hard and getting in shape!
How many people can jump that high? It seems almost... supernatural!
4. Jon was focused on gymnastics.
In every acrobatic movement there’s a phenomenon I call the stall - or the point at which your center of gravity overturns and literally seems to float even just for the briefest moment. I was practicing my #ButterflyTwist with a friend last night when I realized that that, the stall, I mean, is a time and space in which I hear only silence and feel nothing but peace. No wonder we can’t get enough of this stuff. …Nor should we though, right? Long. Live. #Tricking. #TrainHappy! #Gymnastics #MartialArts #Summer2016:TheTricks’urrectionIsUponUs
Great minds think alike!
5. Alan was appreciating his garden...
6. Stephanie won a Leo Award!
We're so happy for her! #ProudMamas
7. Alberto was skateboarding around New York!
He's in the middle of the road! Stop risking your life, Alberto! We need you.
8. Maxim was reflecting on all the good times...
Does everyone suddenly really want a pancake of their face?
9. Emeraude gave us severe outfit envy!
10. Stephanie looked absolutely stunning for the awards show!
11. Katherine was adorable at game night!
While she was murdering everyone, apparently!
12. Harry tried out a new look...
He's really pulling it off!
13. There was a great battle between man and dog!
We're still not really sure who won!
14. So Shadowhunters, that's all we have for you this week!
15. Soon we'll all be watching season two! Are you excited?
Tell us in the comments!