1. You panic every time your phone rings.
2. Socializing takes a lot of effort.
3. People think there's something wrong with you just because you like to spend time alone!
4. The idea of hanging out with strangers horrifies you!
5. You're honest about your awkwardness.
6. Your friends know the best place to find you is usually in bed.
7. You find ways to leave parties early without anyone noticing.
8. You use fake phone calls to get out of awkward situations.
9. Your friends have had enough of you bailing on all their events.
10. People stop inviting you to things!
11. People try to tempt you out of your room with treats.
12. You get annoyed when someone interrupts your precious alone time.
13. Getting out of bed is the hardest part of the day.
14. You're most comfortable in your own home.
15. Just chilling with your best friend is your idea of a great time!
Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?
Tell us in the comments!