1. Dramatic entrances at every party.
2. Career before friendship sometimes.
3. Look, sometimes a good workout is a required part of a hectic schedule.
4. Make up on point.
5. Falling in love with your totally straight work colleague.
6. Matching tattoos with your work friend who....wow, torso!
7. Being disappointed with job performance.
All she wanted was the Mortal Cup. You had one job, Alec!
8. Trying not to get in the way of a bromance.
9. Dealing with your bae's crazy law-breaking family.
10. Trying not to stare at pretty men.
Caught in the act!
11. Taking your job too seriously.
12. Believing in fairies.
Does anyone really grow out of that? They're definitely real!
13. Trying to flirt without it seeming like an interrogation.
14. Forgetting birthdays.
15. Being obsessed with zombie movies.
16. Throwing shade like a pro.
17. A bow and arrow is pretty hot, though, right?
18. Dealing with conflict between your boyfriend's friends.
19. Curiosity wins.
20. Enduring the mansplaining.
21. Worrying that people think you're two-faced.
How many of these Lydia emotions can you relate to?
Let us know in the comments!