1. Alec is taking Jocelyn's death really hard and even Jace can't make him feel better.
2. No one has seen Luke, and Clary wants to try to bring her mother back from the dead!
3. Magnus doesn't agree with Clary's plan but completely understands what she's going through.
His mother took her own life after she realized her baby was a Warlock!
4. Jace is back at the Institute but all the other Shadowhunters are suspicious of him.
5. Clary is trying to find a Warlock willing to practice dark magic.
6. Iris Rouse is a Warlock with extraordinary powers.
7. She's willing to help bring Jocelyn back to life in exchange for a Shadowhunter favor.
8. Simon is moving back in with his mother! This could be interesting...
9. Aldertree thinks that Jace should have retrieved the Soul Sword instead of saving his life.
10. Magnus is the only one that can comfort Alec while he's in this state of emotional turmoil.
Their relationship is getting stronger each week!
11. Jace is completely against Clary's plan to revive Jocelyn.
12. Becky is totally freaked out when she finds real blood in Simon's room!
13. Izzy is still wounded and willing to do whatever it takes to get back in shape.
14. Alec is trying to make amends to Clary in any way that he can.
15. Simon is trying to tell his mother about being a Vampire but she's having a hard time understanding.
16. Iris is not the sweet, kind woman we thought she was.
She wants Clary to have a Warlock baby for her!
17. Alec gets suspicious and finds out that Iris is creating lots of Warlock babies and wiping their mothers' memories.
18. Izzy arrives just in time to help her brother fight the Warlock. But there's not much they can do.
19. Clary has a vision of a special rune which she uses to defeat the Demon attacking her!
20. Elaine catches her son drinking the blood of a live rat!
Maybe she'll believe the Vampire thing now?
21. There is a beautiful funeral ceremony held at the Institute for the fallen Shadowhunters and Silent Brothers.
22. Luke is out in the woods somewhere howling at the sky and missing Jocelyn!
Have you seen S2E5 yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
What a crazy episode! Tell us your favorite part in the comments.