We first met Madzie in S2E5 when Clary visited Iris Rouse to see if she could resurrect her mother. Eventually, Clary and Alec found out about Iris' experiments. Madzie is one of Iris' creations and she's already a skilled Warlock. Plus she's super cute!
1. Madzie is a very shy, young Warlock.
50% Demon, 50% human, and 100% adorable!
2. We don't know who her real mother is, but she's been raised by Iris Rouse.
Madzie is the result of Iris' demonic experiments.
3. She's not a very talkative child.
She's like the opposite of Simon.
4. Alec noticed that she has a unique Warlock mark.
He seemed a bit jealous of Madzie's gills!
5. Madzie and Alec are basically best friends.
There aren't many people who can make Alec smile like that!
6. Madzie even saved him from Iris.
What a little hero!
7. She's might be small, but she's also powerful.
We've seen her create portals and use freezing spells, which is pretty impressive for someone so young!
8. Hot drinks are no match for her.
We can't wait to find out what else Madzie is capable of!
9. Valentine kidnapped her and forced Iris to work for him.
Iris is definitely not to be trusted, but she does truly care about Madzie.
10. Later, Magnus captured Iris and sent her to The Clave.
Iris ordered Clary to find Madzie, and their blood oath meant that Clary had no choice but to do as she said.
11. Madzie is a sweet child, but she also seems to have a dark side.
It was a little creepy that she seemed fascinated by Dot's scars.
12. Valentine hoped he could brainwash her into being his loyal follower.
The thought of Valentine having an incredibly strong Warlock by his side is terrifying.
13. And his plan seemed to be working.
Madzie followed all Valentine's orders.
14. Eventually Madzie saved Clary by fulfilling the blood oath.
That's two Shadowhunters she's saved already!
15. But then she helped Valentine kidnap Simon and escape.
We have no idea where they've gone or what Valentine is going to do with him!
Catch up on the new episodes of Shadowhunters right here on Freeform!
Tell us what you think of Madzie so far in the comments.