1. The magical feeling when you find the perfect bookmark.
2. Trying to stop people from talking to you while you're reading.
3. How the words on a page start to look after you've stayed up all night reading.
4. Falling in love with someone who isn't real.
5. Making obscure book references that no one else gets.
6. Your reaction when someone says they're not really a "book person".
7. Coming to the end of a book series and waiting for the next installment that's STILL BEING WRITTEN.
8. Your friends' reactions when you try to read passages from your favorite book out loud.
9. Feeling like a real person has died when the author kills off a beloved character.
10. When a book doesn't end the way you wanted it to and you need to talk to the author IMMEDIATELY.
11. Suffering from PBD: Post Book Depression.
Are you a true bookworm? What is your favorite book?
Let us know in the comments!