1. She's razor sharp. And we're not just talking about her teeth.
Maia realizes Jace is a Shadowhunter as soon as he enters the bar.
2. And at first she seems so generous and lovely.
Best bartender ever!
3. Then her eyes go green and you realize she's not someone you want to cross!
No more free beer for Jace.
4. Maia holds Jace responsible for Gretel's death, which is understandable because he did kidnap her.
So she hates Jace, but she also thinks he's kind of cute. Mixed emotions?
5. She stops Taito from attacking Luke, which made us like her again.
Although Luke probably would have been fine -- we've seen how tough he is.
6. But then Maia started ruthlessly hunting down Jace.
This was such a cool scene, she is super intimidating when she wants to be!
7. Her transformation into her wolf form made us wince a bit.
It looked so painful! Is being a werewolf even worth it?
8. She almost kills Jace when she finds him in the hospital.
He only just manages to escape. Again.
9. Later it seems like Jace has convinced Maia to let him go.
Has she finally decided to trust him?
10. But nope, she's totally willing to let her friends rip him to shreds!
Not cool, Maia.
11. Luckily, Izzy and Luke arrive just in time to save the day.
So Maia misses the chance to avenge her friend. For now...
What do you think is next for Maia? Will she keep hunting Jace?
Tell us your thoughts in the comments!