Now that Stitchers season 3 is over, we bet you're looking for something to fill that sci-fi hole in your life, right? Well, Freeform's very own Beyond has everything you'll need to satisfy your science fiction addiction. And even better, the entire first season is available to binge here on Freeform. Catch up now before season 2 arrives soon.
1. There's a huge mystery at the heart of everything.
What happened to Holden Matthews?
2. After spending 12 years in a coma, Holden has to get used to a strange, new world.
It's just like when Kirsten got her feelings back in season 2 -- you will laugh, then cry, then laugh again.
The only difference, they're actual biological brothers.
4. If you love Camsten, you'll love Hilla.
Holden and the mysterious Willa seem like they were destined to be together, but why does Willa act like they've met before?
5. Fans of the unhinged genius, Daniel Stinger, will love the calm and calculated Yellow Jacket.
He's cruel, he's ruthless, and he's deadly. Sound familiar?
6. You get to see some pretty neat machines.
The devices in Beyond totally give the quantum computer a run for its money.
7. There's a dark conspiracy lurking in the background, just like the mysterious agenda behind the stitching program.
The creepy goings-on of Isaac Frost and Hollow Sky (his secretive, cult-like organization) will keep you on the edge of your seat.
8. Beyond is full of really cool action moments, just like Stitchers.
That's right, he's got superpowers.
9. If wise-cracking, badass ladies are your thing, then say hello to Charlie!
She's basically the Camille of Beyond.
10. And like Stitchers, Beyond is fascinated with the unlimited potential of the human brain.
The Beyond gang don't solve murders by hacking into the memories of the dead, but they do something just as awesome. What is it? You'll just have to watch to find out...