Do you believe?
Either way, you'll definitely want to watch the skies after Stitchers season 3 episode 8 'Dreamland'. Relive every moment of this UFO-centric episode in our recap below, or catch up with all the latest episodes, now streaming on Freeform.
1. Camsten are finally back together, but Cameron is still worried about the effect that stitching is having on Kirsten's brain.
2. Stephanie tells Fisher that she got the job with the Department of Justice in Washington.
And he has mixed feelings about it.
3. Linus is pretty mad at Ivy, but she apologizes and he agrees to see her again for dinner.
But what exactly is she up to?
4. Linus tries to get Camille out of her breakup slump with an early morning run.
Which would be a pretty great thing to do for your friend except that running is the worst.
5. This week's murder victim, Fred Overmyer, a former air force pilot, is found dead in the desert.
But what happened to him?
6. Maggie reaches out when she notices that Fisher isn't quite being himself.
He confesses that he's not sure about moving to Washington. Maggie offers to try and find him a transfer to the Washington branch of the NSA.
7. Fred's memories reveal that, during his time in the air force, his co-pilot, Rudy Grant, had a mental breakdown after he was attacked by an alien.
8. The stitch also makes it seem like Fred was killed by a UFO.
Just when you thought Stitchers couldn't get more awesome 👽.
9. Kirsten and Cameron go AWOL while investigating "Dreamland" -- the secret U.S. Air Force facility where Fred and his co-pilot, Rudy, had their run-in with an alien.
10. And they actually find a UFO, but quickly get caught and interrogated by the Military Police.
We're not saying there are aliens in Dreamland but...
11. The team are told that the flying saucer is just a prototype experimental aircraft.
12. Fisher opens up to Camille about how he feels about moving to Washington.
13. Linus checks in with Amanda and learns that Fred was killed by a completely unknown nerve toxin.
So... sort of like the kind aliens might use?
14. Worried that something happened to Kirsten when she was stuck in the stitch with her mom, Cameron makes an appointment for Kirsten with a top neurologist.
Who also happens to be Cameron's mother. Cameron quickly leaves, leaving Kirsten to get to know the other Dr. Goodkin.
15. Cameron "accidentally" discovers the truth about Ivy's recent visit from Stinger and, despite Fisher's advice not to, he tells Kirsten.
16. And despite Cameron begging her not to, Kirsten tells everyone else.
17. Which breaks Linus' heart, and angers Camille.
It's just a really sad day in the Stitch Lab 😭.
18. Back in the stitch, Kirsten enters a more recent memory in which Fred tells Rudy, now a famous ufologist, that the whole alien encounter was a prank he pulled with fellow officer, Peggy Newcomb.
Rudy can't accept what he's saying, so they end up fighting at one of Rudy's book signings.
19. And Kirsten also realizes that it wasn't a UFO that killed Fred -- it was a drone.
20. And there's only one person who could have wanted Fred dead and who had access to a drone.
Or at least we thought so.
21. Rudy's wife, Arlene Grant, confesses to murdering both Fred and Peggy after Rudy realizes that she did it all for him.
This was heartbreaking.
22. Fisher makes a decision on moving to Washington... and it's not what Stephanie wanted.
This was so brave but so sad.
23. Kirsten tricks Cameron into spending time with his mom.
24. Linus and Kirsten discover Ivy ran the anomaly that trapped Kirsten in the stitch.
How can Ivy ever justify this?
Share your own close encounter stories with us in the comments.
Stitchers season 3 episode 8: 'Dreamland' is now available to stream on Freeform.