And so, as a service to the world, we have ranked 10 of her most inspiring and sassiest quotes. Will you agree with our choices?
10. “You’re being so anal you’re giving colons a bad name.”
We're so stealing this one.
9. "So, the guy shows up late, at least ten years older than his picture, wearing a mesh tank top and flip flops. He is carrying, I kid you not, his pet ferret Diego, who, by the way, is on Twitter and has more followers than me. And thus ended my first and last experience with online dating.”
We all have an online dating story...but Camille's is better.
8. "Thank God you’re here. What did you bring me for breakfast?"
We just love that this is Camille's first thought when seeing someone. She is truly inspirational.
7. “Well, initially I was recruited to spy on Kirsten, but that mission’s been aborted obviously. So now I stand here and hold this tablet computer.”
She also pointed out that she occasionally saves everyone's lives.
6. “Touch me again and I’ll rip out your ribcage and wear it as a vest.”
And. She. Would. Rock. It.
5. “Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. You mean you miss being with a woman who made absolutely zero demands of you, you selfish English p***k?”
For context, this is just after Liam said he missed Kirsten. We all need a friend like Camille -- someone who is absolutely brutal to our exes even when they have stunning cheekbones and beautiful accents.
4. “If you do not stop answering my questions with a question, I promise I will hack you and sext every judge in Los Angeles from your account.”
Who else would have the tenacity to threaten a lawyer like this?
3. “Yeah, who do I think I am? I think I’m NSA bitch.”
2. “Can we get some water for this man’s thirst?"
This may be the best thing to yell when a man inappropriately asks you out. It's also helpful -- hydration is important.
1. "And did you know the term 'who cares?' was invented to describe this conversation?"
Even though this was during a very tense meeting, Camille still found the time to make this comment. Hero.
Do you have any favorites that we missed?
Comment below and catch up on the latest episode of Stitchers right here on Freeform!