This week we found out that Daphne is going through a really hard time.
She's worried about her friendship with Iris, she misses going out with Mingo, and she blames herself for what happened to Bay in China. Our girl needs all the support she can get right now. Here are some of the moments from S5E3 that totally broke our hearts!
1. When she was having nightmares and not getting her full eight hours of beauty sleep.
2. When John said he saw her eating lunch alone, like some kind of social outcast!
3. When she was obviously really missing her friend, Iris.
4. When her brother traveled around Europe and all she got was a snowglobe.
5. When she was just worried about her sister's health, but Bay kept giving her attitude.
6. When she spent a lot of time searching Japanese encephalitis and freaking herself out.
7. When her dad decided it was his responsibility to find her a man.
8. And the man he chose was already dating her mom. #Awkward
9. When she opened up to Luca about how she blames herself for what happened.
10. When Luca told her she might have a slightly different version of PTSD.
11. When she got caught in the middle of Toby and Lily's wedding drama.
12. When the parents found out about what happened in China and she had an emotional breakdown.
But at least everything is out in the open now, right? And Bay gave her a really great pep talk.
Have you seen S5E3 of Switched at Birth yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
Tell us how much you love Daphne in the comments.