This week in S5E2, Travis did something totally amazing and adorable to make Bay smile!
It reminded us of all the reasons why we love him. Travis Barnes and Bay Kennish are our dream couple! Check out this list and just TRY to disagree with any of our points.
1. He went all the way to China just to see Bay.
That's a pretty expensive trip to make when you're not even dating!
2. Have you ever seen someone look better in shades?
3. He's great at showing pitchers how to stop tipping the ball.
That's right. Sports. Good job, Travis.
4. Remember his amazing travel beard? So handsome!
If only he had kept that beard forever.
5. He looks great on a scooter.
We love to watch him drive away.
6. He came back home the minute he heard Emmett was in trouble.
Even though they weren't the best of friends at the time.
7. His relationship with Melody is totally adorable.
He always accepts her advice and tries to make her proud.
8. He tried to warn everyone about L.A. Emmett!
The worst version of Emmett.
9. He is always complimenting Bay's amazing artistic skills.
You know what this apartment needs? A KILLER DRAGON.
10. Every time he smiles we melt a little bit inside.
Even though he shaved his travel beard. *Sigh*
11. When everyone was worried about Emmett, he tried to keep them calm.
Poor Melody really needed him there for support.
12. He was happy for Daphne and Bay to move in together.
OK well not exactly happy, but he understood. Eventually.
13. Travis doesn't let anything get in the way of his education.
Not even super awesome girls, like Bay.
14. He was proud of Bay for getting a job, even though she missed their date.
Such a supportive boyfriend!
15. There is no better hugger than Travis IN THE WORLD!
Bay is living the dream. Seriously.
16. He always knows when Bay is feeling down.
Like immediately, just from one glance at her face.
17. And he would do literally anything to make her feel better.
Even skip practice!
18. It breaks his heart when he's not able to fix all of Bay's problems.
You're just one man, Travis! Cut yourself some slack.
19. Travis literally brought China to Bay to make her happy!
OK, not "literally." Geographically speaking, that would be impossible. But it's a beautiful dream.
20. When he kisses you, it's like you've never been kissed before!
We imagine. You can tell just by looking at him that he's got real skills.
Have you seen S5E2 yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
Tell us your favorite things about Travis in the comments.