Did you LOVE this week's episode of Switched at Birth?
We did! Mingo and Daphne shared a cute moment, Bay stood up to Noelle, and we learned a little bit more about John than we might have wanted... Check out all the things we learned in Season 5 Episode 6 below!
1. The University is making real changes on campus thanks to the BSU protest.
2. Iris is still not Mingo's biggest fan.
3. Toby agrees with Bay that Noelle is copying her work.
4. Daphne is working at the campus clinic with her old mentor, Dr. Jackson.
5. John is having some problems with his "equipment".
6. Luca thinks he can get some investors to back Regina's business.
7. Dr. Jackson seems to be having some trouble doing his job.
8. Bay finally has a chair at the tattoo parlour! But her family isn't making it easy for her to get customers.
9. Mingo is putting himself in danger by taking part in a student drinking competition.
10. Dr. Jackson is writing the wrong prescriptions for people (including Mingo).
11. The handsome man that might invest in Regina's coffee shop is actually Luca's father!
12. Bay does her first tattoo and gets enough money to pay for her chair rental.
13. John refuses to talk about his problems with Kathryn or a doctor!
14. Luca's father, Manuel, asks Regina out on a date! He doesn't know about her relationship with his son.
15. The real investor is actually Luca himself! He wants to put his money into Regina's business.
16. Bay accidentally gives an underage boy a gang tattoo, but his father and Noelle give her the chance to fix it.
17. John finally opens up to Luca about the problem he's having and gets some good advice.
18. Daphne talks to Dr. Jackson about taking a teaching position if he can no longer practice medicine.
19. Regina tells Luca she can't take his money, but he says he'll support her no matter what she does.
20. Daphne stops Mingo from risking his life and they share an intimate moment.
21. But since he still has a girlfriend, Daphne then says that nothing more can happen between them.
22. Noelle is really understanding of the pressure she put Bay under. And she apologizes for copying her design.
23. Daphne finds out that her patient received Angelo's heart after his accident. She's alive because he died!
Have you see S5E6 of Switched at Birth yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
Tell us your favorite part in the comments.