1. Daphne has a dream about Angelo.
And it's incredibly beautiful. *cries*
2. Bay and Travis seem to work out their relationship difficulties...
3. But then Travis asks Bay if he is better in bed than Emmett!
Bay understandably FREAKS out and tells Travis that he needs to sort out his feelings when it comes to Emmett.
4. Kathryn asks Toby when they are going to baptize Carlton, but Lily isn't too keen on the idea.
Toby understands and tells Lily that he will talk to his mom.
5. Daphne introduces Bay to Ally, and Ally tells them that she would love to meet Regina too.
While Bay is totally fine with the idea, Daphne says that they should speak to Regina first.
6. But when Daphne subtly asks Regina, Regina tells her that she wouldn't want to meet anyone who received Angelo's organs.
It would just bring back awful memories of the day he died.
7. Ally stops by Bombshell Betty's to chat about tattoos with Bay.
She shows Bay her scar and even lets Bay place her hand on her (or Angelo's) heart.
8. Ally tells Bay that she is in between places at the moment since her landlord at her last apartment wouldn't stop hitting on her.
So Bay suggests that she move in with her and Daphne!
9. Travis tells Melody that he won't be able to attend her birthday dinner.
He's worried about being with Emmett, but Melody convinces him to go along in the end.
10. Daphne can't believe that Bay asked Ally to live with them.
She then breaks the news to Ally that Regina would find it too difficult to meet any of the people who received Angelo's organs. Ally understands and is just glad that she can get to know Bay and Daphne.
11. Toby breaks the news to Kathryn that Lily doesn't want Carlton to be baptized.
Kathryn says that he HAS to be baptized and that she will talk to Lily.
12. Ally turns up at The Cracked Mug and meets Regina anyway!
Daphne tells her to leave and then explains to Regina that she told Ally that Regina didn't want to meet her. Regina tells Daphne that she hopes from now on Ally will respect their wishes.
13. Travis and Emmett get into a BIG fight at Melody's birthday dinner.
Emmett tells Travis that it feels as though he has stolen his life!
14. Daphne tells Bay that she is suspicious of Ally, but Bay says that she loves being around her.
15. Daphne goes to the hospital to confirm that Ally received Angelo's heart.
She is told that she did, but that her case presented the hospital with a very complicated decision and that Daphne might want to do some digging into Ally's background.
16. Kathryn arranges for a Reverend to meet with Lily and explain the baptism ceremony.
But Lily doesn't really get it.
17. Lily tells Kathryn and the Reverend that she's Jewish and that she will be raising her son Jewish.
She does not want to baptize Carlton.
18. Bay and Ally are talking about Angelo's death at Bombshell Betty's when Daphne stops by and tells Bay that Ally hasn't been honest with them!
Ally actually ruined her heart through cocaine abuse and her mom is in prison.
19. And not only that, Ally has also been arrested twice for DIUs!
Bay cannot believe that she has been made to lose her biological father a third time.
20. Lily tells Toby that she would like to raise Carlton as Jewish.
21. Daphne has another dream about Angelo.
He reminds Daphne of the hard time she went through after his death, and tells her that everyone deserves a second chance. If possible, this dream was even more beautiful than the last.
22. Emmett and Travis make up!!!!!
Emmett tells Travis how hard it has been not having him or Bay to talk to. Travis tells him that if he needs Bay's friendship he will not stand in the way.
23. Bay and Ally bump into each other at the tree where Angelo crashed his car.
Ally tells Bay that Daphne was right about everything, but that she is trying to change. She isn't using anymore and she really has been living in her car because her landlord was stalking her.
24. Ally tells Bay that she is sorry for making her lose her dad twice.
Bay says that she'll still do Ally's tattoo, but that it should be something that will honor Angelo. They decide on doing Angelo's tree!
25. Travis and Emmett stop by Bombshell Betty's. Travis tells Bay that she and Emmett should continue working together.
He saw Emmett's photos and thought they were incredible! Emmett starts taking photos of Bay giving Ally her tattoo.
26. Daphne approaches Regina and asks her about meeting Ally again.
Regina is still too scared, but Daphne convinces her to give her a second chance.
27. Toby tells his parents that he and Lily are going to raise Carlton Jewish.
Kathryn finds it hard, but of course understands Toby and Lily's wishes.
28. Regina meets with Ally and finds out that Ally has the same prism as Angelo did.
Ally likes to be surrounded by light too!
29. Regina and Ally hug, and Regina says that she can feel Angelo!
Regina is crying, Ally is crying, Bay and Daphne are crying, and we are crying.
Catch up on the new episodes of Switched at Birth right here on Freeform!
How emotional did you find S5E7? Tell us in the comments.