Adena has got to be one of the most unique characters we've ever seen on TV. She's fierce, she's feisty, she's honest, and she's not afraid to be herself. Check out our favorite Adena moments below, and then see her in action by binging episodes of The Bold Type here on Freeform.
1. That moment we first met her.
In that moment we knew this woman was not afraid to be herself. We also found out that she was an incredible artist.
2. When she reminded us that:
3. When she basically told Kat that she loved vibrators.
And then when she dismantled a bunch of them so she could smuggle them back into Iran.
4. When she said that wearing the hijab liberates her from society's expectations of what a woman should look like.
Isn't she just wonderful?
5. When she made Kat live in the moment.
We never thought we'd see this Social Media Director put down her phone.
6. When she tried to make Kat see why she ran away from that awful xenophobic man.
She made us realize that sometimes being right isn't enough and that while we may be living in modern day America, there are still so many things that need to change.
7. When she risked everything to return in New York.
Courage, thy name is Adena.
8. When we learned about her past.
We can't believe she left home when she was 17. It made us love her even more.
9. When she totally understood why Kat couldn't get on the plane.
Who else would be that understanding?
10. And when she comforted Kat even though she was the one who was being deported.
How can we be both so in love and yet heartbroken? ❤️ 💔 ❤️ 💔
What was your favorite Adena moment in season 1?
Let us know in the comments below.