The Fosters has always been a trailblazer when it comes to telling unique and inspiring LGBTQ stories.
Celebrate National Pride Month with our round up of some of the most heartwarming LGBTQ moments from The Fosters below. Get even more of this truly modern family by watching the most recent episodes of The Fosters, now available to stream -- and don't forget season 5 premieres on July 11.
1. This advice that Lena gave Jude meant so much to every LGBTQ person listening.
Nobody should ever make you feel like less just for being who you are.
2. The mamas' wedding was a gorgeous celebration of love.
These two are absolute perfection.
3. During Callie's stay in Girls United, her defense of Cole's identity as a trans guy was everything.
Supporting the LGBTQ people in our lives is important, especially when others around them do not.
4. When Lena helped Connor's dad finally accept his son's sexuality so that he could date Jude and actually be happy.
It gave us hope for all the families who struggle to accept their LGBTQ kids.
5. After going through so much during his transition, Cole imparted some seriously brilliant advice to Jude.
A great message for all young members of the LGBTQ community.
6. We loved being introduced to Aaron, a trans man studying for a law degree.
So did Callie ❤️
7. When Jude met Noah, it was refreshing to find out that Jude's new boyfriend was a minister's son.
Some people feel like religion and the LGBTQ community can't possibly come together, but Noah proved they can.
8. Lena's brave stand against the lack of LGBTQ sexual education in the American school system was so powerful.
She did the right thing by putting on her own LGBTQ sex ed classes, even though it got her in trouble.
9. It was amazing to see Aaron's mom slowly coming to accept her son for who he was.
It's important not just to be heard, but to be accepted.
10. The mamas' remarriage was everything we could have hoped for from such a beautiful show about love.
We're not crying, you're crying 😭.
Which LGBTQ moment from The Fosters is your fave? Let us know in the comments.
Celebrate National Pride Month by watching one of the most loving families on TV, The Fosters, right here on Freeform.