There was so much going on in The Fosters this week!
But don't worry if it was a lot to remember because we've got all the most important bits of Season 4 Episode 18 for you down below. You can also rewatch the most recent episodes of Season 4 right here on Freeform!
1. Mariana discovered that Gabe was planning to leave town without telling anybody.
Come on, Gabe!
2. Drew was basically the worst.
Such a snake.
3. Callie got permission to go to L.A. with Aaron.
She's so precious!
4. Emma and Jesus had some bedroom troubles.
If you, uh, know what we mean...
5. Jesus asked Lena a seriously personal question.
Can you imagine asking your mom about this?
6. Aaron came home and everything seemed super nice, but there was a problem bubbling beneath the surface.
7. Callie admitted that she and AJ are over.
8. Lena asked Stef to contribute a bit more to the house -- and Stef didn't take it well.
And Lena was just busy juggling the five kids, taking Jesus to physio, doing all the chores, going grocery shopping, calling the doctor, AND doing extra work for Drew. Come on, Stef!
9. Callie defended Aaron from his dad.
Shut him DOWN, Callie!
10. Jude decided to get revenge on his bully.
This just didn't seem like a great idea.
11. Aaron wasn't impressed by Callie defending him.
We've got to admit, Callie really doesn't have that much chill.
12. Noah let Jude know that being a bully is never okay.
Tell him, Noah!
13. Callie and Aaron kissed (again)!
We guess this is the OFFICIAL end of AJ and Callie.
14. Lena gave Jesus and Emma permission to have sex in Jesus' room.
As long as they're being safe!
15. Brandon tried to help with the groceries.
It didn't go so well, but at least he did something!
16. Mariana told Gabe that he could stay in the family garage... without asking the moms first.
Why do you do the things you do, Mariana?
17. Drew's totally evil plan to turn Anchor Beach into a private school was finally revealed.
DREW'S THE WORST!
18. Aaron and Callie were shocked to uncover the truth about Troy and Vanessa during the time of the murder.
This changes EVERYTHING.
19. Jesus figured out that he can finally read again!
So many happy tears right now.
20. Stena finally apologized to each other.
Their love conquers all, as usual. Our perfect OTP. ❤️
21. Jesus made a decision to stop taking his meds after discovering that the medcine interferes with his sex life.
22. And Stef was left speechless when she finds Emma's confession letter in Brandon's laundry.
Oh no! This really won't end well.
Let us know your Episode 19 predictions in the comments!
And don't forget that you can rewatch the most recent episodes of The Fosters right here on Freeform!