This episode was SO exciting. After all the drama that the Adams Foster family have been through recently, it was nice to see a celebration of the love they feel for each other. If you haven't seen it yet, you can watch it right here!
1. So Will and Sharon decided to get married!
We loved the idea of having another wedding on The Fosters.
2. And Mariana very kindly offered the Adams Fosters' house as a venue.
That was so kind and thoughtful and not at all inconvenient for anyone!
3. Which Stef and Lena weren't exactly on board with.
There was WAY too much going on for them to suddenly start planning a wedding!
4. Did we mention that the wedding date was set for TWO days after their announcement?
Because it was. Which was not a big deal, not at all.
5. Also, Sharon didn't really want to get married.
Serious doubts two days before the wedding? That couldn't be good...
6. Emma gave Brandon a letter to deliver to Jesus.
She just couldn't keep all the secrests inside anymore. We hope she's okay.
7. But it turned out that Jesus still couldn't read anything.
And he's keeping it a secret from EVERYBODY. Our poor baby.
8. So he asked his Grandma to read it for him. But when Sharon realized what Emma was trying to say, she chose not to tell Jesus the whole truth until he could read it for himself.
Which was a bit of a problem...
9. Jude got majorly embarrassed when Lena decided to host an LGBT sex ed class.
She was only trying to help.
10. He was SO embarrassed that he decided not to invite Noah.
But he turned up anyway.
11. Lena was seriously surprised by how many kids ACTUALLY turned up.
Especially because she only got two signed permission slips...
12. AJ and Callie discovered that Troy's boss, who was his alibi, was also his girlfriend.
This means that she could've lied for him, and that the security footage COULD be fake!
13. Which Troy TOTALLY freaked out about.
HE'S SO SCARY.
14. Despite Sharon's doubts, the wedding was still going ahead.
It sort of felt like it was going to be a disaster...
15. On the day of the wedding, it looked like it was going to rain, which Mariana was totally fine with.
Rain never feels like a good omen.
16. Sharon confessed to Emma that she'd read her letter.
Sharon is the best Grandma.
17. And then Emma realized that Jesus can't read.
Which meant that he didn't know what she had tried to tell him.
18. AJ was pretty much done putting up with Callie's drama.
He's got issues too!
19. Grace and Brandon performed as a musical duo at the ceremony, and also, they totally kissed!
"Do one thing every day that scares you" -- Eleanor Roosevelt.
20. Sharon hid from her wedding in the bathroom.
This was never going to work and you know it, Sharon!
21. But then she remembered what's really important about her love for Will.
They're so cute! Sharon and Will are made for each other ❤
22. So after realizing that they didn't need a wedding, another couple decided to get married instead...
This was the best twist in the whole episode!
23. Stena got remarried! And it was the most romantic thing EVER.
We're not crying, YOU are.
What was your favorite moment from this week's episode? Let us know in the comments!
You can rewatch the whole episode right here.