Fosters fans, it's time for us to hear your story.
The Fosters characters and storylines are unique to television, but familiar to many who share similar experiences in real life, which is why we want to hear from you. We see posts from fans every day who have powerful stories about being LGBTQ, growing up in foster care, or coming from a “non-traditional” family.
How do you relate to the series? We want to champion your #FostersFamilyStories. They may be featured here on Freeform.com, and some may be shared across Freeform and The Fosters social accounts or by Babble!
For resources about foster care and to learn more, please visit www.fostermore.org.
Before submitting your story below, please read through the submission guidelines:
Keep your entry positive, and do not say bad things about others.
- You must be 18+ to enter.
- Do not include any music in your video.
- Don't show any brands or logos.
- Do not upload any videos over 5 minutes.
- Don't include any names and/or likenesses of any person in your video without first obtaining written permission from such person. You will be responsible for getting written permission from everyone.
- Your submission should not include confidential information.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entries must be received between 12:00 PM PT on 4/19/17 and 12:00 PM PT on 9/21/17. Void where prohibited. Open only to persons 18 years of age, or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, as of date of entry and legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 U.S. or D.C. See Official Rules for full details.
I understand and agree that my personal information, photo, video, or other information may be publicly displayed on this website, Freeform.com, Freeform, Babble, The Fosters social media accounts, or used for other marketing purposes.
Need to contact us? You can get in touch with us here