Iliza Shlesinger debuted her brand new late-night talk show Truth & Iliza on Tuesday, May 2nd!
The comedian had us in stitches with her comments about Internet trolls, first world problems and Serena Williams. Watch the full show right here on Freeform, or check out some of her funniest moments. And, the good news is that there are five more episodes coming! Tune in to Freeform on Tuesdays at 10/9c, and enjoy the best moments of her first episode below.
1. Every moment of Iliza's pre-show chat.
To glitter or not to glitter? One of the hardest decisions a talk show host has to make.
2. The fabulous Alyssa Edwards sitting on her throne looking like a queen.
Her outfit and clap backs were on point.
3. The friendly reminder that most of us descended from immigrants.
It's about time someone said it.
4. Celebrating all the ladies making those sweet dollar bills...
... living in dope houses that you bought with your own "cash money".
5. This segment about social media posts that we regret afterwards.
But Iliza owned her truth. No shame.
6. Iliza featuring one of her head writers to defend Serena Williams' victory.
Pregnant women are beautiful, majestic creatures.
7. This amazing sketch about how women feel bad for eating normal food.
Anyone else craving cheesecake right now? Not a slice, but a full cheesecake.
8. And Iliza's take on a drunken brunch.
9. The moment when Mayim Bialik walked onto the stage!
Two fierce, fabulous, funny women in one place. Dreams really do come true.
10. When Mayim said this and we all sat up and slow clapped in our living rooms.
She should seriously lead a class in conflict resolution. No one knows how to stay cool and composed like this neuroscientist.
11. When Iliza asked the question about The Big Bang Theory that we've all been wondering.
So many important characters get killed off this show each season, usually during a sword fight. Wait, are we maybe thinking about some other TV series? Hmm...
12. And Iliza's adorable dance while the credits rolled.
She really does have a connection with her pet pooch.
Already dying to re-watch Iliza's first episode? Click here to check out Truth & Iliza!
And share your reactions to Iliza's talk show in the comments.