Wednesday Addams is the queen of savage burns, the disinterested glare, the perfectly timed eye roll, and (in very special cases) a combination of all three. After watching The Addams Family and The Addams Family Values in quick succession, we've made a list of all the times Wednesday put everyone down.
1. When she delivered this iconic line:
To be fair, the girl scout never actually answered. They might have been made from real girl scouts.
2. When she made it very clear that mortality wasn't going to get in the way of having fun.
It's just a trivial detail anyway.
3. When she decided that a new child in the family meant an older child had to die.
Poor Pugsley. Wednesday is very hard to disagree with.
4. When she took every opportunity to remind Pugsley who was boss.
How does he ever relax?
5. When she stood by her fashion choices.
Graveside chic will always been in style.
6. When she had more important things to think about than her love life.
Wednesday is an old fashioned girl -- murder before marriage.
7. When she made other people's insecurities work in her favor.
She must have been saving that one up for a while.
8. When she didn't let Amanda get away with anything.
And subtly called out sexism.
9. When she waited for the perfect time to reveal an important fact about herself.
And she said it so calmly too.
10. When she proved that she could tell the perfect horror story.
It takes a special storyteller to tailor their narrative this perfectly to their audience.
11. When she made it very clear she wasn't shy.
Frankly, if you can catch whatever it is Wednesday has, then we're game.
12. When she didn't let the camp counselors sugar coat history in the Thanksgiving play.
This wasn't a burn, it was an inferno.
13. When she shut this all the way down.
Wednesday doesn't speak truth, she breaths fire with it 🔥