13 Nights of Halloween has officially begun and we couldn't be happier about it. Is your house all decorated? Have you got your costume ready? Halloween treats made? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then you might just be obsessed with Halloween. Check out our full list of the signs below.
1. Your Halloween preparations start well in advance.
Like on November 1, while you're tidying up the mess from your Halloween party the night before.
2. And yes, you always host the scariest Halloween party in town.
People love it.
3. You have perfected the ultimate Halloween playlist.
"Because you're mine..." 🎵
4. You've properly assessed all pumpkin carving templates and picked the perfect one.
Find out how to make your own Cheshire cat pumpkin here.
5. You've had your costume planned for months.
A costume which you're definitely going to make yourself.
6. And it's always a terrifying sight to behold.
There are no cute cats or sexy devils in your Halloween closet.
7. Your whole house transforms into a Halloween paradise.
Even your toilet seat has googly eyes.
8. You love getting into some Halloween nail art.
Want these Sally inspired nails? Learn how to do it yourself.
9. You'd live in Halloween Town over Christmas Town any day of the year.
Halloween fear > Christmas cheer.
10. Summer always seems to last forever.
You live for the day the leaves start to change color.
11. You love hosting scary films nights.
And they are epic.
12. You've tried out every sweet treat on this list.
Monstermallow donut? Donut mind if we do...
13. And you know the power of a good ghost story.
Stream your favorite 13 Nights of Halloween movies right here on Freeform.
So what's the consensus? Are you obsessed with Halloween? Tell us in the comments.