1. Do not complain about the Christmas meal.
2. Perfect your present receiving face...
3. And know the right thing to say.
4. Pretend like you totally know who all of your relatives are...
5. And accept their kisses graciously.
6. Refuse to be dragged into family arguments.
7. Practice patience when being asked to help out.
8. Dance with your dad at least once.
9. Stay calm when your relatives try and tell you where you're going wrong in life.
10. Try not to be too jealous of your siblings' presents.
What is your family like over Christmas?
Let us know in the comments below!