1. Having to eat turkey cooked by amateurs.
2. Spending far too much money on presents.
3. Getting no appreciation for your beautiful Christmas carols.
4. Trying to figure out why people always laugh at your Christmas sweaters.
5. Having to restrain yourself from doing this to every Christmas Scrooge:
6. Dealing with people when they tell you that Santa isn't real.
7. Eating so much Christmas food that you put on a ton of weight.
8. Having to stay calm when people try and tell you how to run your Christmas Day.
9. Responding the only way you can when people tell you that they hate the snow:
10. Loving Santa so much it hurts.
Can you relate to any of these?
Let us know in the comments below!