When we heard about Angry Angel, Freeform's original Christmas movie, we were beyond excited. First, we can never have too many Christmas films. Second, it has an incredible cast. And third, it's about a woman who dies and has to perform good deeds in order to make it to heaven. Cool, right? Here are the 10 thoughts we guarantee you had the first time you watched:
1. This would be a really cool app to own.
Imagine if you could just open the Angel App when you're bored and it could tell you all the good deeds that needed doing! Efficient and helpful.
2. We love this cast.
There's nothing quite like watching Jason Biggs play Jason Biggs trying to remind everyone who Jason Biggs is.
3. Finally, we know how to answer this question.
We've all wondered.
4. Pyke and Leonard are proof you can be competitive with yours friends.
They may be in direct competition to win an everlasting perfect existence, but that doesn't mean they can't grab a coffee together.
5. It's hard to be a good Angel.
Pyke loses eight points just for making a sassy comment. Evidently sarcasm is not big in Heaven.
6. If we were an Angel, we'd go crazy on the drizzle too.
We'd also totally take advantage of eating snacks whenever we wanted, extra meals, and milkshakes. All the milkshakes.
7. Pyke breaking the fourth wall is perfection.
Every single time Pyke faces the camera and makes a comment about what it's like to be an Angel, it instantly becomes the most relatable thing in the world.
8. Pyke, say something!
So you're lulled into a false sense of security with all the hilarious banter and Jason Biggs moments and then BAM you get hit with some first class tension. Seriously, get ready to scream at your TV.
9. We don't know what we're rooting for right now.
Heaven or love? Being an angel is rough.
10. We would totally wear that shirt.
It's like wearing our Christmas list.
Have you seen Angry Angel yet?
Stream it now on Freeform.