The holiday season is the perfect time to escape the cold and enjoy time with friends and family inside. Check out the list below to find out why warm nights in are better than cold nights out! Hint: oven-hot pizza from Pizza Hut anyone?
1. You won't get caught in the frightful winter weather.
Snow is beautiful but you don't have to go outside to appreciate it.
2. Instead, you can get as warm and cozy as possible.
'Tis the season for snuggling up by an open fire.
3. There's no need to dress up for a night in.
When you're home, there's no pressure to look your best. Just crawl into your comfiest clothes and you're set.
4. Nights in are always cheaper.
Which means you'll have more money to spend on Christmas presents.
5. And you'll avoid the Christmas crowds.
Who wants to face the stress of fighting through hordes of partygoers and late-night shoppers? Nobody.
6. A night in is the perfect occasion to order an oven-hot pizza from Pizza Hut.
We're getting hungry just thinking about it.
7. You can invite the whole family round.
They might even bring you a few Christmas treats.
8. Indulge in all your favorite holiday movies.
All of them.
9. And play your favorite Christmas songs on full volume.
As long as the neighbors don't mind.
10. Or you can just spend time making your home as festive as can be.
Nothing gets us in the holiday spirit quicker than throwing up some festive decorations.
11. Here's to staying in this holiday season!
We might never leave the house again.
Let us know in the comments if you prefer staying in or going out at Christmastime.
And remember to check out the full 25 Days of Christmas Schedule to watch all your favorite movies from above.