These days we totally get where the Grinch was coming from and, honestly, we're all for it. Check out these 14 signs to see just how Grinch you really are, and head over to the 25 Days of Christmas schedule to find out when Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas is playing this December on Freefom.
1. You pride yourself on being immune to holiday spirit.
What can you say? It's a gift!
2. You don't understand the obsession with Christmas music.
You visibly recoil at the sound of bells jingling.
3. Trying to find people you want to spend time with is a constant battle.
You've replaced your Christmas card list with a festive blacklist.
4. So you tend to focus on your "me time."
After all, what's more important than self-care?
5. And appreciate just how great it is to be home.
Who needs friends when you've got the internet?
6. Occasionally, you're forced to admit you should probably get out more.
But only very, very occasionally.
7. But finding anything to wear is a serious challenge.
The struggle is real.
8. You despise Christmas sweaters.
Why do they have to be so ... bright?
9. And your gift wrapping lacks a certain finesse.
Your time is precious. Why waste it on ribbon and bows?
10. But at the end of the day, you can’t resist an opportunity to be extra.
You've got to admit, Christmas is a great time for glitter and sass.
11. You see Christmas dinner as a challenge.
12. And every year you find yourself getting reluctantly caught up in the festivities.
Usually at the hands of your family and friends.
13. Until, before you know it, your frozen heart has melted.
It's not an entirely pleasant experience.
14. And you're completely committed to the season.
You're basically a festive boss.
How Grinch are you? Let us know in the comments below.
And don't forget to check out the 25 Days of Christmas schedule and catch Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas this December on Freeform.