Freeform's original movie Angry Angel hits our screens on November 27 at 9/8c, and we're so excited about how good it looks. Watch the trailer below and then check out the top reasons we just can't wait to see this holiday season treat.
1. We're always excited for new Christmas movies.
The world needs more festive films.
2. Brenda Song stars as Allison Pyke, an angel with attitude.
She's obviously not as angelic as she looks.
3. The plot is a totally unique spin on the festive genre.
You've never met an angel like her.
4. And Jason Biggs plays a version of himself, who's also an angel.
Actors playing themselves in movies is always fun, and Jason is hilarious.
5. Allison gets herself into some seriously embarrassing situations.
Forgetting someone's name is always awkward, but right after hooking up is especially bad.
6. We need to find out which other celebrities are angels too.
We've always suspected that Beyoncé is from Heaven.
7. And we're excited to hear more brilliant put-downs.
"You're like Scrooge in skinny jeans" is an excellent line.
8. But mostly, we just really want to see if Allison makes it to Heaven!
We're already super invested in this movie.
Let us know in the comments how much you're looking forward to Angry Angel.
While you wait for Monday, why not watch a few Christmas movies right here on Freeform?