We've been so excited about Christmas for weeks, but now that the big day is almost here, we're panicking. How could Christmas come so fast? Check out the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation gifs below to see if you're losing your Christmas spirit like Clark.
And if you need help getting over your post-Christmas blues, you can watch amazing movies right here during 25 Days of Christmas.
1. You're looking forward to Christmas day but you're also sad that the season is almost over.
So many mixed emotions.
2. You suspect some people don't appreciate how much effort you put into Christmas.
3. You get nostalgic when you think about how excited you were a few weeks ago.
It seems like such a long time ago 😭
4. You're not as cheerful and full of joy as you used to be.
5. You're starting to think that Christmas day isn't going to be as perfect as you imagine.
Not a single bauble is allowed to be out of place.
6. And you're worried that people won't like the presents you got them.
It seemed like such a good gift idea at the time.
7. Those festive treats aren't as delicious as they used to be.
Maybe you can have too much of a good thing.
8. And the thought of putting away all the decorations fills you with dread.
Christmas isn't officially over till the tree comes down.
9. But you're already counting down the days till next Christmas!
It's still the most wonderful time of year.
Watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation here on Freeform.
And tell us in the comments if you're already feeling the post-Christmas blues.