Any fan of The Fosters knows that it's a show full of beautiful family moments. But can you name an episode that was more heartwarming than the Christmas special? Check out our list below to relive one of the most beautiful episodes ever, brought to you by Coca-Cola. And don't forget to catch up on the latest episodes of The Fosters!
1. When Stef and Lena made sure Callie and Jude had their very own special Christmas ornaments.
If you listen closely you'll hear the sound of our hearts melting.
2. When Stef got all emotional about the family's first Christmas with Callie and Jude.
Way to be a total mom, Stef.
3. When Stef's mom Sharon went totally overboard on Christmas gifts.
So. Many. Presents.
4. When Callie got Daphne a special gift to help her conquer her fear of dogs.
100% friendship goals.
5. When Jude stole a bracelet for Callie because he couldn't afford it, but then returned it, and then the store clerk let him buy it at a discount.
That's what we call Christmas spirit. 🎄
6. When Sharon gave the Adams-Foster kids a huge investment into their college funds.
Sharon's basically the best grandma.
7. When Mariana thanked Jesus for being her brother.
We're not crying, you're crying. 😭
8. When Lena decided to put her anger towards her half-brother to rest by wishing him a merry Christmas.
It takes a lot of guts to forgive somebody, and Lena's got plenty.
9. When Jesus withdrew from the neighborhood Christmas decorating competition so that his lonely neighbor could win instead.
We bet Mariana wasn't happy about losing that prize money though. 😂
10. When Callie and Brandon promised that they wouldn't let each other give up on their dreams.
It's three seasons on and they still haven't broken that promise.