- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 a cup of flour
- Candy of choice
- Green frosting
- Edible glitter
- Powdered sugar
- Butter cream frosting (for the topper!)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Don't forget this, it's the most important part!
2. Mix the sugar and oil together for 3 minutes, or until well blended.
3. Add vanilla and eggs, then blend together.
4. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl then add to the oil/sugar mixture and blend.
5. Grease a 9 x 9 inch square pan and pour mixture in.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes. But keep an eye on it! When the sides pull away from the pan it's time to take it out!
7. Allow to cool before cutting into star shapes.
8. Stack brownies to make a tree.
9. Decorate and enjoy!
You've made your very own festive Christmas Tree Brownies! Bon appétit!
Do you like to bake at Christmas? Let us know what you make in the comments.