1. The architecture is amazing.
Who wouldn't want to live in a house like this?
2. The landscape is beautiful.
It's so scenic.
3. There's always music provided by a local band.
It's sure to brighten your day.
4. The townspeople love to dance.
The whole community performs together.
5. The thriving art scene.
Fun for the whole family.
6. The local cuisine.
It might be slightly poisonous, but it tastes delicious.
7. The impressive science facilities.
Not every town has its own laboratory.
8. Pets are welcome everywhere.
This is a perfect town for animal lovers.
9. There's a full moon every night.
10. The people.
They're such a diverse and interesting group.
Would you want to live in Halloween Town?
Tell us in the comments. And watch The Nightmare Before Christmas during Freeform's 31 Nights of Halloween.