Besides the whole fighting zombies and witches thing, Norman and the gang gave us all serious childhood nostalgia.
If you were a hopeless misfit, or even if you weren't, there's definitely something about the spooktacular ParaNorman that'll make you feel warm and fuzzy. Check out our list below and make sure to stream the spooktacular ParaNorman right here on Freeform.
1. When Norman freaked out during the school play.
Let's all be thankful that our school play nerves weren't this bad.
2. When Neil spent the whole night eating snacks in front of the TV.
This was probably the best thing about being a kid, to be honest.
3. When Neil had Norman's back.
A good friend became a best friend when they took a stand for you.
4. When everyone at school was staring at Norman.
Being the center of attention when you're young can be the absolute worst.
5. When Mrs. Henscher struggled with Norman's drama class.
Looking back, there were definitely a few teachers who probably shouldn't have been teachers...
6. When Mr. Prenderghast arrived unannounced to speak to Norman...again.
There was always that one eccentric relative that you seemed to bump into everywhere.
7. When Alvin was a little too enthusiastic about his breakdancing skills.
We use the word skills generously.
8. When Norman made Neil feel a little self-conscious about his tree costume.
Don't mind us, we're just remembering all the humiliating Halloween costumes our parents put us in.
9. When Courtney was so done with Norman's nonsense.
Just one glare like this from your older sibling and you knew you'd messed up.
10. When Neil spooked Norman with his creepy hockey mask.
Do you remember that one kid who took Halloween pranks a little too far?
11. When Mitch couldn't face having to read all the boring stuff at the library.
Seems like every time you turned around there was something else getting in the way of doing what you really wanted to do.
12. When Neil decided to join in on Sandra's big ol' mom hug.
Your best friend was basically a member of the family.